Welcome to Flash Blog Friday!
In the spirit of flash mobs, this is a flash blog.
You're invited to flash your favourite post for the week.
Your Guide to Flashing
1. Follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Facebook, Twitter or Google +
2. Grab the Flash Blog Friday button and display it on your post or sidebar so others can flash too.
3. Choose your favourite post for the week and flash by clicking on the link below. Make sure you use the URL for the post, not your primary blog address.
4. Check out your fellow flashers and maybe spread some comment love.
5. Come back next Friday and do it all again!
This weeks featured flasher is Kirsty from My Home Truths. Kirsty is mother to three beautiful children. Two of Kirsty's children have been diagnosed with Austism Spectrum Disorder and last week she wrote a post about the positives of Autism including the gifts her children display and the lessons they teach. With Autism Spectrum Disorders becoming increasingly common I think this is a wonderful and reassuring post, particularly for those still coming to terms with a diagnosis in their own family. Thank you Kirsty!
You can FLASH your favourite post for the week here: