Welcome to Flash Blog Friday!
In the spirit of flash mobs, this is a flash blog.
You're invited to flash your favourite post for the week.
Your Guide to Flashing
1. Follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Facebook, Twitter or Google +
2. Grab the Flash Blog Friday button and display it on your post or sidebar so others can flash too.
3. Choose your favourite post for the week and flash by clicking on the link below. Make sure you use the URL for the post, not your primary blog address.
4. Check out your fellow flashers and maybe spread some comment love.
5. Come back next Friday and do it all again!
This weeks featured flasher is Jane from The Hesitant Housewife. Jane's daughter was recently diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. In this post she shares her sadness, her anger and her fears for her daughter. But she also paints a picture of a little girl who is strong and resilient, well supported and much loved. Jane I think you and your family will meet this challenge admirably. Thank you for sharing so honestly.
You can FLASH your favourite post for the week here: