Welcome to Flash Blog Friday!
In the spirit of flash mobs, this is a flash blog.
You're invited to flash your favourite post for the week.
Your Guide to Flashing
1. Follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Facebook, Twitter or Google +
2. Grab the Flash Blog Friday button and display it on your post or sidebar so others can flash too.
3. Choose your favourite post for the week and flash by clicking on the link below. Make sure you use the URL for the post, not your primary blog address.
4. Check out your fellow flashers and maybe spread some comment love.
5. Come back next Friday and do it all again!
This week there are two featured posts, that is, the one's I deemed uber awesome from last week. The first comes from Sim at Mummy Chaos. Following a minor accident with her children, Sim has reflected on her need to stop, breath and nurture herself in order to improve her confidence and joyfulness as a person and a mother. A great story of self reflection and growth.
|The bump that triggered a life change.|
Image stolen from Mummy Chaos to flog her fabulous post.
The other post made me laugh. It comes from Your Family Survival Coach. It is the story of a Chocolate Cake in a Mug, that erupted, like a volcano. But I still want to eat it :-)
|Still looks edible to me.|
Image stolen from Your Family Survival Coach for good and honourable reasons.