<a href=http://www.twinkleintheeyeblog.com/><img src=" http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t434/hbbcustom/twinkleintheye/breeflashbutton.jpg" /></a>
Welcome to Flash Blog Friday!
In the spirit of flash mobs, this is a flash blog.
You're invited to flash your favourite post for the week.
Your Guide to Flashing
1. Follow via Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Facebook, Twitter or Google +
2. Grab the Flash Blog Friday button and display it on your post or sidebar so others can flash too.
3. Choose your favourite post for the week and flash by clicking on the link below. Make sure you use the URL for the post, not your primary blog address.
4. Check out your fellow flashers and maybe spread some comment love.
5. Come back next Friday and do it all again!
This weeks featured post, that is, the one I deemed uber awesome from last week comes from Jenn at Mountains and Musings. Jenn's post is entitled Operation Super Budget. Jenn is on maternity leave and her husband is now a full time student. Jenn shares money saving tips from her followers as well as a few of her own. My favourite: "I've discovered that the best way to save on cleaning products is not to clean at all". Amusing Jenn, but not all that useful!
Link up your favourite post here:
|Jenn's garden - home grown strawberries|
Labels: Flash Blog Friday, Linky Party