<a href=http://www.twinkleintheeyeblog.com/><img src=" http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t434/hbbcustom/twinkleintheye/breeflashbutton.jpg" /></a>
Welcome to Flash Blog Friday!
In the spirit of flash mobs, this is a flash blog.
You're invited to flash your favourite post for the week.
Your Guide to Flashing
1. Follow Twinkle in the Eye on Google Friend Connect, Networked Blogs, Facebook, Twitter or Google +
2. Grab the Flash Blog Friday button and display it on your post or sidebar so others can flash too.
3. Choose your favourite post for the week and flash by clicking on the link below. Make sure you use the URL for the post, not your primary blog address.
4. Check out your fellow flashers and maybe spread some comment love.
5. Come back next Friday and do it all again!
This weeks featured post, that is, the one I deemed uber awesome from last week comes from Lisa at Two Point Five Kids.
Lisa writes about that rare sleep-in, when the husband takes care of the morning routine and you get to lie in - rarely sleeping but resting nonetheless. What I love about Lisa's post is the love and the joy that is revealed in the 'monotonous' sounds and activities she describes. While it can be trying at times, it is the stuff of life and these will be the things we look back on with fond memory. You can check out Lisa's post here
|Stolen from Lisa for the express purpose of flogging her awesome blog!|
Be featured on Twinkle in the Eye
A new edition to Flash Blog Friday - each week I am going to choose a post I love which will be featured the following week. To be eligible, become a follower and display the Flash Blog Friday button on your post or sidebar. Leave me a comment and let me know how you're following Twinkle in the Eye.
You can flash your favourite post for the week here: